The Artists Speak series is a collection of one-page artist biographies, themes, and activity ideas created around eleven of the artists featured in Seasons 2 and 3 of “Art in the Twenty-First Century.” These were published in Educator magazines between 2005 and 2007.
To order back issues or a subscription to School Arts magazine, visit Davis Publications or call 1-800-533-2847.
- Walton Ford, featured April 2007
- Roni Horn, featured February 2007
- Ida Applebroog, featured December 2006
- Elizabeth Murray, featured November 2006
- Matthew Ritchie, featured October 2006
- Krzysztof Wodiczko, featured April 2006
- Oliver Herring, featured in School Arts, February 2006
- Josiah McElheny, featured in School Arts, January 2006
- Arturo Herrera, featured December 2005
- Hiroshi Sugimoto, featured November 2005
- Susan Rothenberg, featured October 2005