Art21 Contemporary Council
The Art21 Contemporary Council is an exclusive program for art lovers, film enthusiasts, and longtime friends of Art21. Join the Contemporary Council and take part in behind-the-scenes and special access experiences such as studio visits, private collection tours, intimate talks, and screenings.
Benefits at this level include:
- Contemporary Council newsletter providing sneak-peak viewings of new Art21 Extended Play films.
- Behind-the-scenes access to artist studios and collection visits.
- Early access and discounted tickets for the New York City premiere of Art in the Twenty-First Century.
- Recognition on Art21’s Supporters Page and event materials for Art21’s Extended Play short film series.
- Custom Art21 tote bag designed by New York Close Up artist Lucas Blalock.
- VIP access to art fairs throughout the year.
- Opportunities to be introduced to artists and dealers by Art21 Executive Director, Tina Kukielski.
Annual contribution for this level is $5,000, and $4,875 is tax-deductible. For a list of upcoming events, contact Lolita Fierro at [email protected].